Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Name that tune.

Or film, whatever.

Come on now - don't Google it. That's just pointless, and ruins it for anyone who knows it.

I've given you the initials of the characters saying the words. Five films, I just want the name of each:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1

C: You're a whore ?
A: I'm not a whore. I'm a call-girl. There's a difference, you know ?

True Romance


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2

T: Oh Manny, look at the pelican fly! Come on, pelican!

Scarface

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3

D: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

American History X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#4

N: What's the last thing that you do remember?
L: My wife...
N: That's sweet.
L: ...dying.

Jali is correct with Memento. Have a foot rub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#5

O: I'ma sell these muthafuckas for fifty nine ninety five.

Menace II Society

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have at it. Winner gets a full-body deep-tissue massage. Unless you're a guy.

8 Comments:

The Swearing Lady blathered this crap:

Fuck fuck fuck.

Can I have a massage anyway? I have fierce tension in me tendons.

Kav blathered this crap:

There once was a girl from the Wesht
Who was long overdue for a resht
She hopped on a plane
To Shcotland, not Shpain
Because Kav's massages are besht.

The Swearing Lady blathered this crap:

I feel drunk looking at that. :(

Howard blathered this crap:

Crap. I know #4 but can't place it. POOP!

jali blathered this crap:

Damn...damn...damn.

I'm quoting a dumb tv show from the 70's. I don't know any of these. They all seem so familiar. I'll be back.

jali blathered this crap:

Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh!(Another dumb tv show quote)

Memento! #4

jali blathered this crap:

Aaaarrrggghhh.
I.
Need.

To know.
The.

Answers to the rest.

(pretty good William Shatner imitation)

OnlineShop blathered this crap:

VdmhyB Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!