- People that make questions out of statements. They do this by raising their voice at the end of a sentence? Fuck off back to the OC, assburglar.
- Drivers who don't use their indicators. Is it really such a big fucking hassle to flick that little stick behind the steering wheel up or down? These pricks especially piss me off if Erin's in the car and they do something dangerous, like cut in too close in front of me without warning. Before I know it I'm saying motherfucker and considering crashing into the fucking prick just out of spite, to show them they fucked with the wrong motorist. But then I remember that (a) Erin's in the car and I'm kinda supposed to be keeping her safe and (b) besides, I'm not a fucking psychopath.
- People (generally women - sorry ladies) who insist on holding up a queue after their transaction has been completed by organising their purse/mobile phone/handbag/lipstick/dildo/whateverthefuck while still standing at the fucking cash register. What the fuck is wrong with these jizzgoblins? There's a fucking queue, bee-atch. Sort your shit out over there somewhere.
- Banks and their associated administration procedures, all of which come at a cost directly incurred by each individual customer, ie you and I. I could spend all fucking day on this one, so I'm stopping now.
- People I work with who think what I do is pointless/a waste of time. Ever heard of Enron, fuckface? How about Worldcom? Tyco? Hey, I never said it was very interesting, but at least have the fucking common sense to acknowledge that Senator Sarbanes and Representative Oxley probably had more in mind when setting up these regulations than just pissing you off, you fucking arrogant, set-in-your-ways tosser.